|Senior Cruise & Travelers Magazine
The best cruise & travel news, tips & reviews for the senior traveler. Larger print for easier viewing.
Not just a website or blog. Senior Cruise & Travelers Magazine is an online magazine by professional writers & photographers with full feature articles, professional photography & video collages of the best destinations & attractions around the world.
Each issue features * International Spotlight * Cruise Spotlight
* USA Spotlight * Dinner Theater, Theater & Restaurant Spotlight * Florida Spotlight * Your Photos * Positive Reflections Travel Inspirations
Florida Home For Sale By Owner
Florida Home For Sale By Owner. Perfect for people wanting to relocate to sunny Florida from Canada, the USA, China, South America or Europe, this beautiful villa on Florida's Space Coast is just minutes from legendary Cocoa Beach and Cape Canaveral and is just waiting for the right homeowner.
Located in a safe, gated community with an access control security guard at the front gate, this three bedroom, two bath villa offers over 1500 square feet of living area plus a back porch and a garage.
Added special features of this beautiful home that are NOT found in other villas include a $6000, 16 by 13 foot screened porch and $5000 of Accordian Hurricane Shutters that take less than 10 minutes to seal the entire house! <more>
Disney Fantasy Wins Award
The newest ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet, the Disney Fantasy, earned the top honor – Best Large Ship – in the Cruise Critic 2013 Cruisers’ Choice Awards, announced this week.
The Disney Fantasy also received the top spots in four other categories – Large Ship Best Cabins, Best Entertainment, Best Public Rooms and Best Service. (The Disney Dream was first for Best Shore Excursions.) Now with four ships in the fleet, families can sail to more destinations with Disney than ever before. <read more>
More Cruise Spotlights!
* Carnival Legend 2013 European Cruises
* Carnival - New England Canada
* Carnival - Western Caribbean
* Disney Fantasy Wins Award
* Holland America - Alaska
* Holland America - Panama Canal & Inca Discovery
* Holland America - Western Caribbean
* MSC Musica - Mediterranean
* MSC Poesia - Caribbean
* MSC Poesia Transatlantic
*Norwegian Cruise Line Chef's Table Experience
* Oceania - Western Caribbean
* Princess - Australia / New Zealand
* Princess - Greek Isles
* Princess - Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa
* Princess - Iceland & Greenland Transatlantic
* Princess - Northern Europe Grand Adventure
* Princess - Polynesian & Cook Islands
* Royal Caribbean - 3 Day Bahama Cruise
* Royal Caribbean - Southern Caribbean
Dutch Antilles Express Launches Non-Stop Flights Between Curacao & Orlando
Dutch Antilles Express Airline has launched $238 roundtrip flights between Orlando, Florida and Curacao on Fridays, Sundays and Mondays.
The colorful, historic and captivating Caribbean island of Curacao has received many honors such as “Top Destination,” one of “5 Caribbean Islands to Discover Now” and a “Honeymoon Hot Spot.” Located just off the coast of Venezuela, Curacao is an island paradise boasting 35 uncrowded beaches and an eclectic mix of history and culture. <read more>
|More International Spotlights!
* Abaco Beach Resort, Bahamas
* Adventure Eagle Tours - Tahiti
* Avventure Bellisme Tours - Venice, Italy
* Bruges, Belgium
* Butchart Gardens - Victoria, BC, Canada
* Dover, England Highlights
* Dutch Antilles Express Launches Flights Between Curacao & Orlando
* Flavors Of San Juan Tours - San Juan, Puerto Rico
* Hotel Bologna - Mestre (Venice), Italy
* Nassau Bahamas Easy Walking Tour - Nassau, Bahamas
* Polynesian Xplorer - Western Samoa
* Reykjavic, Iceland
*San Blas Islands - Panama
* Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
* Vigeland Park - Oslo, Norway
Land's End Inn
Stepping through the door of Land's End Inn in Provincetown, Massachusetts is like stepping into another world. At first, it is hard to believe your eyes. The delightful blend of gorgeous antiques, eclectic art, global memorabilia, crackling fires in the wall-sized stone fireplace, comfortable seating and stunning bay views makes Land's End Inn one of the most unique and cherished properties that we have ever had the pleasure of enjoying anywhere in the world.
Land's End Inn owners Stan and Eva Sikorski are world travelers and art lovers who fell in love with the property during their visits to Provincetown for more than 40 years. Their love for this property and the Provincetown community is apparent. Just ask them about either subject and smiles will immediately come to their faces and their eyes will light up with excitement. <read more>
|More USA Spotlights!
* Chatham Gables Inn - Chatham, Massachusetts
*Captain David Kelley House - Centerville, Massachusetts
* Old Manse Inn - Brewster, Massachusetts
* Land's End Inn - Provincetown, Massachusetts
* St. Simons Island, Georgia - Artsy, Classy and All About Friends & Family
* Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
* The Best of Columbus - Columbus, Ohio
* Goodbread House B&B - St Marys, Georgia
* Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa - San Francisco, California
* Inns of Elegance - St Augustine, Florida
* Jekyll Island - Georgia
* Las Vegas - Nevada
* Napa Valley Wine Train - Napa, California
* Oahu Nature Tours - Oahu, Hawaii
* Our St. Marys, Georgia Top Ten
* Philadelphia & Brandywine - Pennsylvania
* Pink Jeep Tours - Nevada
* Port of Los Angeles & San Pedro - California
* Pro Football Hall Of Fame Festival - Canton, Ohio
* Renaissance World Golf Village Resort - St Augustine, Florida
* South Carolina National Heritage Corridor - Mtn Lakes Region
* Terranea - Los Angeles, California
*Tower Tours Yosemite In A Day - San Francisco, California
* Queen Mary - Long Beach, California
Nudist and Naturist Vacations
According to the American Association for Nude Recreation, there are over 260 AANR clubs, groups and resorts in the USA.
British Naturism reports that there are over 100 British Naturism member clubs in the UK.
The International Naturist Federation has represented naturists in over 30 countries since 1953.
The Federation of Canadian Naturists published that Canada has nudist / naturist clubs, groups and resorts in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and as many as 2.7 million Canadians enjoy nude recreation.
People all over the world enjoy nonsexual nude recreation. Feel free to search our listings to find your nudist or naturist vacation, club, resort, campground, group, cruise or beach! <read more>
Dinner Theater, Theater &
The Titusville Playhouse located within the historic Emma Parrish Theater is one of our favorite venues on Florida’s Space Coast for regional theater.
Led by the energetic and charismatic general manager Steven J. Heron, the Titusville Playhouse actors take on the challenges of some of the best known roles ever portrayed on stage as well as some very meaningful, yet less-known productions. We have seen many and we have enjoyed each and every one. The Emma Parrish Theater has been a part of the Titusville, Florida downtown since 1917 when it was known as the Magnolia Theater. It showcased the best
“moving pictures” of the era for an admission price of 10 cents! <read more>
More Dinner Theater & Restaurant Spotlights!
* Al Capones Dinner And Show - Kissimmee, Florida
* Arabian Nights - Orlando, Florida
* Broadway Palm- Fort Myers, Florida
* The Best of Columbus Dining - Columbus, Ohio
* The Lazy Goat - Greenville, South Carolina
* Mai Kai - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
* Medieval Times - Kissimmee, Florida
* Oh Canada, Eh? - Niagara Falls, Canada
* Outta Control Comedy Magic Dinner Show - Orlando, Florida
* Dining in Provincetown - Provincetown, Massachusetts
* Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show - Orlando, Florida
* Sugardaddy's - Columbus, Ohio
* 3030 Ocean Restaurant - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
*Titanic Dinner Event - Orlando, Florida
* Titusville Playhouse - Titusville, Florida
* Zeta - Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
Delray Beach, Florida, USA
There is an oasis of tranquility and serenity just minutes from the hectic 70 mile per hour speeds of Florida's I-95 and the crowded streets South Florida's many shopping and business districts. Even Florida natives have driven by without noticing this historical landmark but for those who do stop, they discover one of South Florida's gems - the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens.
The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens is a must-see stop on any trip to Delray Beach and South Florida.! <more>
More Florida Spotlights!
* B2 Hotel - Miami, Florida
* Palm Beach Hibiscus B&B in West Palm Beach, Florida
* Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens - Delray Beach
* 2014 Delray Beach Open - Delray Beach
* Acqualina Resort and Spa - Sunny Isles
* Busch Gardens - Tampa
* Casa Marina Hotel - Jacksonville Beach
* Charlotte Harbor Highlights - Charlotte County, Florida
* Cirque du Soleil La Nouba- Orlando
* Delray Beach International Tennis Championship - Delray Beach
* Disney World 40th Anniversary - Orlando
* D23 Great Disney Scavenger Hunt - Orlando
* Gatorland - Orlando
* Hammock Beach Resort - Palm Coast
* Haulover (Clothing Optional) Beach - Miami
* Inn On Charlotte - St Augustine
* Inn on Fifth - Naples
* Jungle Adventures - Christmas
* Kennedy Space Center - Cape Canaveral
* Koreshan Unity Settlement - Estero
* Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club - Naples
* Naples On A Budget - Naples
* Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens - Naples
* Old Powderhouse Inn - St Augustine
* Renaissance at SeaWorld - Orlando
* Space Coast 2013 Launch Schedule
* Titanic: The Experience - Orlando
* White Cap Beach Condos - Fort Myers
* Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort - Deerfield Beach